We offer payroll and CIS returns services for companies, big and small who wish to outsource their payroll department. our payroll outsource service includes:
- Act as your agent with HMRC
- Complete and file monthly returns via RTI
- Payroll reconciliation and journals to your accounting package
- Salary sacrifice deductions
- SMP, SSP
- P11D’s and P9D (may include additional costs)
- Benefits in kind; beneficial loans; assets; gifts and awards
RTI Payroll services
Qorro & Associates offer a comprehensive outsourced payroll service for employers who would rather divest themselves of the need to try and keep abreast of the regulations and compliance issues involved in running payroll in house. The fact that from 5th April 2015 the HMRC will apply monthly £100 late filing penalties for small employers (less than 50 employees) is a wake up call for everyone to review how they operate their payroll process. The penalties start even earlier for larger employers (from 5th October 2014). If you recognise that you and your staff could put their time to better use other than struggling to run the payroll function each week or month, then please give us a call on 020 8819 3479. We have a simple solution that reduces your involvement to just emailing us how much to pay your employees at least 5 working days before you intend to pay them. We can also email payslips directly to employees on your behalf.
Hiring us for your payroll needs means a lot less work and headaches for you.
Our 2014/2015 fees are:
- A flat fee of £25 for the initial setting up of the payroll when you first commission us.
- We charge the higher of £35 per month or £2.5 per payslip.
- We don´t charge for joiners and leavers.
- We don´t charge for producing the various April year end reports.
If this is a service you would like to learn more about, please call us on 020 8819 3479